11/29/2012

Vacation

As a birthday gift to myself, I decided to take a trip to Florida. Alone.

I would answer to no one. Follow nothing but my own whims. I would wake up when I wanted to. I would go to sleep when I felt like it and do absolutely nothing but what I felt like.

But that got old after the first day of my trip. Not the sleeping part, I am a big fan of that.

Now I find myself at a loss as to what to do. So I have been spending my afternoons reading erotica on my new Kindle Fire and drinking Walmart wine (it only cost one dollar! Dollar wine does not exist in Canada!).

To answer your unspoken question: yes, it is hard being this classy.

2 comments:

Accidentally Me said...

How on earth are we not best friends? National borders shouldn't get in the way of people who share such a common outlook on life...

Megan said...

Okay, let's be international best friends. Having a best friend in the United States will be a good incentive for me to cross the border more (let's just forget that my cousins all live in/around Chicago... We've never really been that close). I just realized that this is the first time I have left Canada in 2012. I am going to have to do better in 2013.