9/30/2012

I'm druuuuuuuuuuuuunk

The kind of drunk where you look up and it feels like the world is literally falling to the ground around you. Where you're not sure that you can stay upright because, holy fuck, gravity really does exist and it is making its presence known right this very second.
Sure, I should have known this was coming. I mean, I did eight or nine shots, following two drinks in which Absinthe played a fairly large part as far as ingredients go. And yet, still, I am somewhat shocked that I am actually this drunk.

Things I have already accomplished this evening:

Took dogs out for their evening walks
Wrestled puppy (and won)
Showed affection to older dog
Did dishes
Text messaged brother, quasi-boyfriend and mentee... did not confuse the three when messaging. Believe me, that could have ended badly if I had.

1 comment:

Accidentally Me said...

Megan, I heart you:-)

I do think there should be more details on this "quasi-boyfriend_, though...