5/15/2012

No big deal

I am all about streamlining, which is why I brush my teeth while going to the bathroom each morning. I never know how long I am going to be sitting there, so why not kill two birds with one stone and get multiple duties (I considered typing "doodies" just then) done at the same time? I mean, if I am at all honest I will admit that it is only a matter of time before I start leaving the toilet seat up so that I no longer have to fill up the dogs' water bowl.

Don't give me that look. It is a big bowl. It is heavy when it is full. Plus, toilet water isn't so bad. It is the same as tap water, it is just located in a place where people poop.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Ha ha! I'm all for streamlining, but not sure I'll take this up just yet. Happy to sort through my junk mail while I'm there though! :)